Sunday, February 10, 2008

A new Era of "Cards"

Hello my loyal readers and hope to be soon new readers, boy let me tell you 02-09-2008 is a day that will live in the history books today was a semi-ok day at work but i work at sprint so i don't think you can have a great day...... Then....... I went out to eat at Joe's Crab Shack in which the food was delicious.... then we went and saw "Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins" I laughed so hard i cried that is one of my top ten movies it was great....... And the highlight of the night and thus the title for this blog my Home team the Louisville Cardinals had a shaky first half to come back and upset the Hoyas of Georgetown University........ Congrats to Pitino and the staff at UofL and I believe this is a final 4 caliber team this year in march madness. Well enough for my soapbox for tonight i am tired and ecstatic all at the same time


Peace Out
S.T.

2 comments:

aaron and brandie said...

im still upset that wisconsin didn't make it. that was a sad sad game.

Natalie said...

Hey Im so glad that I found your blog. How come you didn't tell me you had one? Have you seen ours? what does S.T stand for by the way?