Hello few but loyal readers of my first blog lol. i know it sucked but it was a brief history lesson. Now i have some updates from my hectic life. I received a $2.00 raise at work so now i can go bling- bling with the rest of the high society people lol j/k, I also decided after 5 years of dismal nothingness to my life to go back to school. I attend Utah State University at an extension site in Tooele Co. UT. Church here is great i stay busy with all the callings i have. Food Committee, Activities Committee, Teacher in the Elders Quorum, and Blazer Scout Advisor. Not much more to say right now i am tired and i have to work tomorrow goody goody lol
Talk to my loyal subjects later
S.T.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
-S.T.
?
what does S.T. mean? definately not your initials... and post another blog!
Post a Comment